It is important for you to follow these instructions to ensure you have a confirmed hotel reservation at The Belmond Charleston Place Hotel.
1. The dates for your stay are pre-selected based on the length of the meeting.
The pre-selected dates are check-in on Saturday, April 11, check-out on Wednesday, April 15. If you require alternate check-in/check-out dates, you will need to modify your dates before proceeding to select your room.
2. The next step is to select a room type. Click view room. You will only be able to select from one room type. You must select the room type by clicking select to continue.
3. Once you have selected the room type your reservation will be displayed in the cart (to the left of the screen). Review your arrival and departure dates one last time before continuing.
4. From this point you can continue to fill in your guest reservation information and form of payment for guarantee.
5. Once you have completed your guest reservation information and form of payment for guarantee, click continue, to add special requests, and to check yes to terms and conditions, and complete the reservation process.
6. You must receive an email to confirm your reservation. Please make sure you retain a copy for your records.
* If you decide you would like to reserve an alternate room type, you will need to contact the hotel directly, and those rooms are subject to hotel rates which are not negotiated by ASTA.