As an association it’s important that we are able to communicate with you to get you important information when you need to know it, ensure you know about meetings and educational programs and to make sure you know about new publications and guidance as they are developed.
The ASTA News group on LinkedIn was created for all ASTA members to join. What will you find?
– Information about events, educational programs, speakers, ASTA’s participation at other conferences.
– Links to key resources – details on new resources as they are developed and timely reminders about existing guidance and resources.
– Information about news stories that quote ASTA or important stories about the spice industry.
– ASTA’s committee’s articles highlighting their initiatives on behalf of the spice industry.
– Subject matter experts on all things related to the spice industry.
Join the ASTA News group – easy steps!
From the ASTA website, Click the LinkedIn logo,
ASTA needs subject matter experts on all things related to the spice industry – to consider writing a brief article that can be posted as well. If you’re interested, please contact the ASTA office. Articles need to be industry specific, not part of the marketing campaign or weekly crop reports, but something that the industry will really be interested in.
Also, when you post an article, a thought, a link and it is relevant to the industry, you can tag ASTA as part of the writing.
Questions? contact staff at [email protected] or by calling (202) 331-2460.