Members of the 2018 Program Committee are accepting proposals for sessions to be featured at the meeting next spring in Naples, Florida.
All members are invited to submit a proposal for a session at the 2018 Annual Meeting. This is your opportunity to ensure the hot topic and terrific speaker you know could be included in the program.
The 2018 Program Committee will evaluate all submissions keeping in mind, overall quality of the proposed presentation, how well defined the session is and the focus of the proposal including session description and title. Presentations cannot be used to promote specific products or companies. Relevance and topic of interest to the industry and ASTA attendees will also be considered as part of the selection process. The committee will also look at a speakers qualifications and references.
To send a proposal for your session, please follow these submission guidelines.
- Presentations should be 30 to 45 minutes in length.
- All proposals must be educational in nature – sales/marketing presentations will not be accepted
- There are no fees required to submit a proposal
- ASTA does not pay honoraria or expenses for ASTA members
- Consideration will be given to a proposed panel of speakers to allow for different viewpoints and areas of expertise
- Topics should focus on current or emerging issues, challenges, best practices or other key areas of interest to spice industry professionals
- You are encouraged to consider outside subject matter experts whose areas of expertise have relevance for the spice industry
Please submit proposals electronically to ASTA by Friday July 7, 2017 at [email protected].
The 2018 program should be finalized by November of 2017. Once the Program Committee has finalized the 2018 program, ASTA will notify everyone on the status of all proposals submitted.